Unlike most cardio machines, Jacobs Ladder was engineered to provide
the user with physiological benefits which makes it the perfect piece of
cardio equipment for anybody.
Jacobs Ladder is a patented climbing machine with ladder-type rungs on a non-motorized continuous treadmill.
It’s self-paced, so the faster you go, the faster it goes. Jacobs Ladder is used by pro football teams, the FBI,
the Army, the Navy, West Point and numerous Division I universities to improve their strength and conditioning
• increases heart rate quicker than other machines
• self-paced, so you set your own speed
• natural climbing position reduces stress on the back and hips
• very low impact on all joints
• long and dynamic climbing stroke ensures a full range of motion
Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
Weight: 325 lbs
Rungs: Solid Maple
Ceiling Height: 7.5 Feet
Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)